Vagabundos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:§ Othilda's Application §:.

Go down

.:§ Othilda's Application §:. Empty .:§ Othilda's Application §:.

Post  Othilda Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 pm

* Have you ever played using a different name and/or on a different server?
.: Used to play on Ragnarok from ~2006-2008 as Othilda.

* What Lv.99 jobs do you have? Please state what level each job is at 99.
.: THF DRG DNC COR NIN WAR PLD BST RNG BLU MNK DRK SAM BLU PUP
.: RDM SCH WHM BLM BRD SMN

* What level are your subjobs for the above Lv.99 jobs you have?
.: All jobs 99...all sub jobs done.

* For each of your Lv.99 jobs please list your good equipment for them. Empyrean Mythic Relic weapons and Neo Nyzul or VW armor/weapons for example.
.: 99 Twashtar – THF DNC BRD
.: 90 Daurdabla – BRD
.: 90 Kannagi – NIN
.: 90 Armageddon – COR
.: Ryunohige & Gandiva in the making.
.: As far as gear goes, have all AF3...almost all +2. Have a lot of VW gear, have all NNI gear. I am very picky about the jobs I main and have multiple sets for them (DD and Mages).

* For the jobs that you have listed, is there any lack of spells equipment or combat and magic skills that may prohibit you to play effectively? Examples: unskilled primary weapons, lack of major spells or no lvl75+ armor.
.: All the jobs are skilled up and have decent gear, but I am more experienced in some jobs more than others.
.: Jobs I don’t play regularly: WAR PLD BST MNK DRK SAM
.: I enjoy BLU, but only have all the spells up to lvl 90. Need to find time to farm the rest and get an Almace!

* We do events on Tuesday Wednesday Friday and Saturday, currently gathering at 6:30pE. How often do you anticipate attending and for how long each day? Do you have any prior engagements that may conflict with our times?
.: Friday at 7pm CST we have Neo Nyzul Isle. On weekdays I should be home around 6pm CST.
.: I plan to go to events, if they start on time. Old LSs were real lax on that...I’m not for standing around for hours when people are late lol.

* What previous endgame experience and linkshells do you have? List any previous shells and the reasons for no longer being with them.
.: Only LS name I remember is Thirteen lol. That LS broke a few years ago.
.: Current LS I am on is EmpyreanStateofMind.

* How did you hear about Vagabundos?
.: Orangeknight asked me to join. ^^

* Do you know of any current members who can vouch for your qualities as a member and skills as a player? (Not knowing anyone does not disqualify you. You may list non-linkshell members if you do not know anyone in shell.)
.: Orangeknight knows me! Others may also.

* If accepted, what would your expectations of Vagabundos be? What is your motivation to join?
.: Main motivation to join is for Legion. Also the people I think are part of the LS are nice and fun to be around. I don’t like drama or fighting lol.

* Have you read the Vagabundos Rules and Information and agree to everything listed there?
.: Yes, only issue may be going to EVERY single event. I don’t plan on skipping, but RL happens and I do craft on Ffxi and have other events I do with my other LS.

* Do you acknowledge that by joining Vagabundos you agree to attending ALL events and not just ONE event of your preference?
.: I understand, but I still do not want to pass up events I currently do. ^^

* If Unicorn is not your original server, would you be opposed to a BG background check?
.: Nope, go ahead.
.: Original server: Ragnarok….Current server: Fenrir.
Othilda
Othilda
Visitor

Back to top Go down