Vagabundos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinian - Application

Go down

Divinian - Application Empty Divinian - Application

Post  Divinian Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Have you ever played using a different name and/or on a different server?
I have always been Divinian, but started on Unicorn.

* What Lv.99 jobs do you have? Please state what level each job is at 99.
BLU - Aby Geared
NIN - Aby Geared
RDM - Aby Geared
BST - Aby Geared
THF - Sub par
SCH - Not geared, but can work on it if needed
WAR - Haven't played war in years.

* What level are your subjobs for the above Lv.99 jobs you have?
Most of my subjobs are the level 99 jobs, but I also have: BLM, DNC, SAM at 49

* For each of your Lv.99 jobs please list your good equipment for them. Empyrean Mythic Relic weapons and Neo Nyzul or VW armor/weapons for example.
BLU - 85 Almace
NIN - 85 Kannagi

* For the jobs that you have listed, is there any lack of spells equipment or combat and magic skills that may prohibit you to play effectively? Examples: unskilled primary weapons, lack of major spells or no lvl75+ armor.
SCH is still a work in progress and cannot be brought to events.

* We do events on Tuesday Wednesday Friday and Saturday, currently gathering at 6:30pE. How often do you anticipate attending and for how long each day? Do you have any prior engagements that may conflict with our times?

I do not have any specific conflicts with those days and times. I could stay until usually 11 at the latest. I am taking graduate level courses, however, and from time to time I may need to put those before an event (paper writing and such).

* What previous endgame experience and linkshells do you have? List any previous shells and the reasons for no longer being with them.
Offline: Disbanded
NewGamePlus: Disbanded
Vagabundos: I became a nomad for two years

* How did you hear about Vagabundos?
I was an original member

* Do you know of any current members who can vouch for your qualities as a member and skills as a player? (Not knowing anyone does not disqualify you. You may list non-linkshell members if you do not know anyone in shell.)
Greever
Orangeknight
Salazar

* If accepted, what would your expectations of Vagabundos be? What is your motivation to join?
I really just want to start playing this game with friends again. I am looking forward to doing content that I have not been able to see since I am a nomad. Gear is nice too.

* Have you read the Vagabundos Rules and Information and agree to everything listed there?
Yes

* Do you acknowledge that by joining Vagabundos you agree to attending ALL events and not just ONE event of your preference?
Yes

* If Unicorn is not your original server, would you be opposed to a BG background check?
Unicorn is my original server
Divinian
Divinian
Vagabundos Minion

Back to top Go down